With over 35 years in the roofing industry; Douro Roofing has been expanding its services in order to facilitate the project for its clientele. Specializing in Flat roofing; Douro has expanded its operations in garbage disposal as well as project management.
- Roofing (Industrial, Institutional, Commercial)
- New construction
- Service calls
- Preventative Maintenance Package
Types of Roofing
- Built Up Roofing (B.U.R): Layers , or plies of roofing felt, bonded together with hot bitumen, typically finished with a flood coat of hot bitumen and protective coating or aggregate
- Modified Roofing: A roofing material used on low slope roofs. A bitumen modified by adding one or more polymers (atactic polypropylene, butadiene styrene etc.). Sheet forms are typically reinforced with various types of mats or films, also surfaced with films (smooth modified) or mineral granules (granulated modified)
- Single Ply Roofing: Roofing membranes that are field applied using just one layer of single ply roofing membrane. Douro Roofing install the following single ply membranes.
- PVC (Polyvynil Chloride)
- EPDM ( Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
- TP0 (thermoplastic polyolefin)
System Applicators of:
Soprema, Iko, Tremco, Garland, Carlisle, Sarnafil